Pages

.

WWDB? Tostitos Restaurant Style with a Hint of Pepper Jack Tortilla Chips

I'm baaaaaaaaack. It's been a little while since I've suggested some foodie products for you all to buy. But I'm back. With chips. Not just any chips. Tortilla chips. Not just any tortilla chips. Flavored tortilla chips. Did you guys know they were doing this now? I sure didn't. And I'm loving it. It's pretty much like the Doritos idea of a flavored tortilla chip, except this is the Frito Lay Tostitos brand who's doing it now, and with just a hint of the flavoring as opposed to Doritos who pile on the seasoning. I'm not too big on tortilla chips as it is, so I'm looking for any way to enhance the flavor. I was diggin these new tortilla chips with a hint of pepper jack cheese in them. I also saw bags with a hint of lime. I know that would be good too. Their website says they also have ones with a hint of jalapeno. I bet all of them are tasty! But I'll be sure to test the others out soon and let you know how it goes. 

















These chips work great for your usual dipping in salsa, in taco salads, or even just as a plain snack all by itself. We used them in and for dipping in a delicious taco salad that I'll be sure to share with you soon.

So next time you're throwing a party and need some tortilla chips, don't go for the plain kind, jazz it up a bit and opt for one of these bags. I bet they'll add a "hint of" tastiness.

Peace,  and bacon grease!

No comments:

Post a Comment