Pages

.

Blogger, what's up?!

For some strange and very annoying reason, Blogger has been deleting part of my posts. Has this been happening to anyone else? It has happened twice now. Once after I edited my post, when I went to look at it, half of the post was missing! Lucky enough, I was able to press the back button several times to redeem the original post I had written.

Now it's happened again, except now I can't press the back button. So now I just have to try to remember everything I wrote on the last half of my Parmesan Meatballs post. I just don't get it.

Blogger really needs to get it together. These kinds of issues make me question using something else like Wordpress. Ugh, get it together!

So if you are reading my Parmesan Meatballs post, right now, half of it is missing. I'll have to fix it later tonight. I just don't have time now.

Is this happening to anyone else? Or does blogger just hate me?

Peace, and bacon grease!

No comments:

Post a Comment