Pages

.

Menu Planning - Week of 7/4/11 (a day late...)

Happy 5th of July! Oops, did I get that wrong? I mean, happy belated 4th of July! I hope everyone had a fun and safe 4th of July weekend. I enjoyed a little cornhole with family, and some grillin out and fireworks with my love. Are you guys like me... where it is even harder to go back to work after a long weekend? I didn't want it to end!

But here we are, back to the usual. Menu planning. And as you can see, I'm posting my menu plan on a Tuesday. We grilled out yesterday for the 4th, and since we have some leftover burgers, metts, and brats, we are going to grill out this evening too. Can't complain about that. Grilling out is one of my very favorite things about summertime. I'll take any reason to whip out the grill. And tomorrow I may be going out to eat with a friend while she is in town for the week. If not, me and Peej will just pick something up, or grill out again :)




Tuesday 7/5/11:  grill out


Wednesday 7/6/11:  out to eat with Kac?


Thursday 7/7/11:  Chicken Lettuce Cups with Avocado Bacon Dressing with rotini

Friday 7/8/11:   Parmesan Cod with Easy Creamy Baked Asparagus


The usual: Menu Plan Monday ...










... and Marvelous Menus.









Let's start the week off right, eh?


Peace, and bacon grease!

No comments:

Post a Comment