Pages

.

Menu Planning - Week of 7/18/11

Hi friends. I hope you all had a great weekend. I pretty much shopped my money away :) But it was fun while it lasted lol! I finally got PJ to go to Target with me and we had so much fun wandering around buying all kinds of random things for awhile. Usually he hates shopping with me but we both can enjoy ourselves at Target. Man that place can really eat away at a couple's income. But we did need most a few of the things we bought :)

On to menu planning for the week. We didn't get around to making two of the things that I was really excited to make last week - those pork chops and that grilled chicken. So guess what, rollover meals!



Monday 7/18/11:  Steak n potatoes :)

Tuesday 7/19/11:  out to eat at ZZ's Pizza for Jim's birthday :)

Wednesday 7/20/11:  snacking/pick something up - MAT test workshop from 4-9 PM... (shoot me now!!)


Friday 7/22/11:  eat out


Sunday 7/24/11:  Grilled Chicken with White BBQ Sauce



I kind of think I'm done with linking up my menu plan anywhere. 

Have a great week, guys :)

Peace, and bacon grease!


No comments:

Post a Comment