Pages

.

Super Bowl Recipes for you, from me!

Looking for some Super Bowl recipes like I am? Well, I figured I would help some of you out and post a few of my recipes that would work great for the Super Bowl. I didn't make these specifically for the Super Bowl, but they would work great for crowds, parties, or even just a lazy football day at home for the two of you.


1.  Cream Cheese Bacon Crescents - UM. YUM. These are the perfect size apps to just pop in your mouth during the game.
 


2.  Real-Deal Chili - Chili works as a great main course because it can feed a small or large crowd.



3. Corn, Avocado, and Tomato Salad - A nice side item, or serve it as an app for guests to dip crackers and tortilla chips in.



4. Chicken Fingers with Spicy Avocado Sauce - These would be a nice main course. Or you could just make that spicy avocado sauce for a great app to dip chips and such in!




Sadly, I do have some other recipes that I have made that would be great Super Bowl foods, but I haven't blogged about them yet. Trying to go back through all of my recipes to see which ones worked for Super Bowl made me realize that I haven't made very many recipes. Well, I have made tons but I am just so behind on posting them! Hopefully 2011 will be a better year for posting recipes and making a wide variety of things. And hopefully Super Bowl 2012 I will have plenty of dips and desserts for you guys too!


What are you guys making for the Super Bowl?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment