Pages

.

Friday Faves and Good Friday

It's Good Friday! I'm not Catholic, but hey, Friday is always a good day!

Another week of wonderful recipes from my fellow food bloggers. Which means another chance to showcase some amazing recipes that have caught my eye! I hope to play around with my photoshop elements this weekend and maybe learn how to make a 'featured' button. So hopefully next Friday I would actually have a button to hand out to my faves, for them to display on their blog! If not, maybe I will pay someone to make me a button : ) Any takers?

Anyways, on to the food....

We love Chipotle, so when I saw this recipe I was instantly hooked! 
I'm excited to make this simple Mexican side item!
{Cassie Craves}



I am so glad I found this new blog! I love cheese and I love chocolate! 
And I love all things red velvet  :)
{Cheese and Chocolate}



Always lookin for some tasty chicken recipes. I am a huge caesar salad fan, 
so these wraps are a must!
{Comfy Cuisine}



I just posted about my newfound love of Indian food. So when I saw these two recipes I got super excited... I can't pass up on a way to make delicious Indian food at home!
{Dainty Chef}




This picture has me drooling! Blueberries, lemon glaze, poppy seeds. Swoon.
{Hun...What's for Dinner?} 
 


You can tell by my name that I love potatoes! I made a loaded baked potato dip recipe that was delish! Now I look forward to making different loaded potato versions, 
like this unique take on potato salad. Yes, please!
 {Seaside Simplicity}


And trust me, I found a gazillion more new recipes this week that I need to try! I wish I could highlight them all but obviously I would have written a book for you guys!

I am linking up to Friday Favorites over at Finding Joy in My Kitchen.

And yes gazillion is a word  :)

Peace, and bacon grease!

No comments:

Post a Comment