Pages

.

Proof That Hard Work and Dedication Pay Off!!!

Guys!!

I am literally jumping for joy!

After 15 rejections and thoughts of giving up.... 

FOODGAWKER FINALLY ACCEPTED ONE OF MY PHOTOS!!!

AHHHHHH!!!! This is like the highlight of my life right now. Ok, maybe just the highlight of my year, so far. But you can see my excitement. Exclamation points galore!!!!!!!

This is a major accomplishment for a food blogger like myself. I had been so discouraged when they rejected some of what I thought were my best photos.

But finally, my Mini Almond Tarts were good enough to make the cut.






























And now my life is complete :)

It just goes to show that dedication, time and practice do pay off. If you are/were feeling like me and were discouraged for not having any photos accepted, just keep trying, for real! It's really subjective and what may get rejected by one moderator may be accepted by another. I almost gave up, and if I had I wouldn't be this happy right now.

Ok, now only to figure out how to have another one accepted lol.

But for now, I'm doing my happy dance. And enjoying a margarita that I'll be sharing with you guys soon.

Happy weekend to you.

my foodgawker gallery


Peace, and bacon grease!


No comments:

Post a Comment