Pages

.

Natashya KitchenPuppies: Pod Person

When I was asked if I wanted to try Tide Pods - I kindly explained that my washing machine is a hundred years old (possibly less, but old, anyway) and that I would probably just end up with really clean pods by the end.

No problem, I was told. They work in every machine, every water temperature. Throw the one pod in for any kind of load and you are done with it.

Something that enables my natural laziness? I'm in!

How does it clean - great! But then again I had no complaints about how my liquid cleaned.

The biggest advantage for me is the portioning. I have certain children who like to come home to do their laundry and have been known to over-pour the detergent. Not like me who scrupulously studies the lines in the cap because if they say 32 loads-  by golly I am going to get 32 loads!

Now with the pods I don't have to worry that anyone is going to use up all my detergent before its time. And they don't leave those little blue detergent rings on my washer where I leave the bottle and am too lazy to clean up. Awesome. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment