Pages

.

Online Bake Sale at Foodness Gracious!!!

Hey blogging friends! You all probably know how vast and yet how connected the food blogging community is by now. So many genuine people out there who show they care even though they've never met you outside of a computer screen. Through this blog, not only do I get to showcase delicious recipes, I also get to meet the nicest people. Like, genuinely good people. 

One of those good people I've met is Gerry over at Foodness Gracious. I haven't known him for too long, but in the short amount of time I have he has been nothing but kind! I love the chance to return the favor to deserving people, and he is definitely one of them. His daughter has Type 1 Diabetes, and every year they participate in a walk to raise money for The Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF). Starting October 8th until October 11th, Gerry will be hosting an online bake sale on his site. All of the proceeds will go to Team Miranda, and all bids start at $10. 

Let's help find a cure for Juvenile Diabetes! Let's help Gerry and his daughter, and millions others out there who suffer from this disease. Go buy something from the bake sale, I'm offering up a fun package:
  • A Taste of Home Desserts cookbook
  • The Flavor Thesaurus
  • a Recipe Journal
  • Wilton 9-piece cake decorating set
















If you want this (and you know you do), go forth and bid! If not, there's other tasty baked goods for sale :) I just may bid on something myself!

Peace, and bacon grease!

No comments:

Post a Comment