Pages

.

Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip

Secret Recipe Club time!

This month I was assigned to Brittany's blog, We Heart Vegan. I was intrigued looking through her recipes since I'm not familiar with vegan foods. I was tempted by Spicy Sweet Potato Fries, Vegan Enchiladas with a Creamy Pumpkin Sauce, and Cookies 'n Cream Cupcakes, I chose this recipe

I am all about pumpkin everything during these fall days! I'll take any opportunity I can to eat something pumpkin flavored! 

Crazy thing is, I used to think I didn't love pumpkin. I'm not big on pumpkin pie actually, but I tend to like most other things pumpkin-flavored.

This dip was no exception. Creamy, a bit sweet, and that comforting pumpkin flavor. 




Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
adapted from We Heart Vegan

Yields: 1 cup (about 6-8 servings) 
  • 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
  • 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
  • 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
  • 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
  • Pinch of sea salt
In a small mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well with a spoon until no lumps remain and all ingredients are incorporated.


Printable Recipe


Serve this delightful dip with crackers, cookies, fruit... whatever your little heart desires. 

Or you can eat it by the spoon. 

No judgment here.


Peace, and bacon grease!


No comments:

Post a Comment