Pages

.

Valentine’s Day Egg in the Sandwich Basket






Real love, my friends, is making a grilled cheese sandwich with a heart shaped egg in it and giving it to your loved one amidst a silly fight.

I did that. Yeah, I'm a good girlfriend.

 
















What better way to say you're sorry, or I love you, or be my Valentine than a heart-shaped breakfast?

I'm not gonna list the ingredients or instructions, because really it is just a grilled cheese sandwich (pepper jack cheese, baby) made to look all fancy with a heart-shaped cookie cutter for the egg.

 
















I'll let you go to the original source for instructions, because Carey does a mighty good job of explaining the process.

Valentine's Day is just around the corner! Show those special to you just how much you love em. You know, they say the way to a man's heart is food. 

I think this may be true for me some women too :)



















Peace, and bacon grease!


No comments:

Post a Comment