Pages

.

Creamy Fruit Dip

It's like a must that I have some kind of fruit dip with my strawberries. 


















But Kroger charges so much for a tiny cup of theirs!

So one day I took a glance at the ingredient list on one of those cups and saw some strange words starting with x and z or something like that, but the main ingredients that stood out to me where marshmallow creme, sugar, and cream cheese. So to the internet I went!

 





 











 I came across this super easy fruit dip recipe. 3 ingredients. Marshmallow creme, powdered sugar, and cream cheese. 

Cha-ching!




Creamy Fruit Dip
from Simply Real Moms
  • 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
  • 7 oz jar marshmallow cream
  • 1 cup powdered sugar

Mix together marshmallow cream, softened cream cheese, and sifted powdered sugar in a bowl. Serve with fruit.


Printable Recipe


















Next time I need to sift the powdered sugar to prevent lumps because mine isn't as smooth as it should be. But it tasted delicious, lumps and all!

























Of course I find a way to make fruit less healthy :)

Eat up!

Linking up here.

Peace, and bacon grease!




No comments:

Post a Comment