Pages

.

Cranberry Gorgonzola Salad




















I just wanted to share a quick semi-recipe with you all - I don't have measurements, but just throw it all together to make this wonderful salad with an array of flavors in it!

I told you that I drizzled that dressing on just about anything I could... including this salad!

















Cranberry Gorgonzola Salad
  • Green leaf or red leaf lettuce
  • Red onions, sliced
  • Toasted pine nuts - they must be toasted! 
  • Dried cranberries
  • Gorgonzola crumbles
  • Hard-boiled egg, sliced
  • Cherry tomatoes, halved
  • Croutons  
  • Creamy Lime Cilantro Ranch Dressing
Season sliced egg and halved tomatoes with salt and pepper. Combine/layer all ingredients and drizzle the dressing on top.

Ta-da!




















That's tough stuff right there, do you think you can handle all of that strenuous work?  :)

Next time I make it, I promise I will try to get some measurements! It just seems silly to measure out the lettuce, and each ingredient. I did use one hard-boiled egg though, that is the one measurement I know.

And a soakfest of dressing. Is soakfest a measurement?

I am linking this up to Tuesday Night Supper Club - the theme this week is SALAD... AND you will be entered to win a cookbook giveaway. I'm all about cookbook hoarding collecting! Come join me!

....and what do you know!? The theme for This Week's Craving is salads also! I'm linking up there also!

Updated 6/5/11: I am also linking up to Souper Sundays over at Kahakai Kitchen.











Peace, and bacon grease!

No comments:

Post a Comment