Pages

.

Day Two

Day two has arrived. And so I must share nine things about myself that most people don't know.

1. I am obsessed with reality TV. It's ridiculous how much I watch. When my cable messed up last night and they told me I wouldn't be able to watch anything for 2 days, I cried. I literally cried.

2. Speaking of crying, I am a very emotional person. I cry over anything! The smallest things (even TV, see #1) Oh and when I get so mad, I cry. So basically I cry when sad, mad, or happy! I sure am sounding like a crybaby. I really don't cry THAT much.

3. I love to collect cookbooks. I don't even know if I have really used a recipe from any of them. I think I just like to collect them and see them on my bookshelf. I usually go to the internet and fellow food bloggers for recipes to actually make. So why do I collect all of these cookbooks? Because I love to, that's why. There is no useful reason. I don't know what's wrong in my head!

4. I am kind of like a guy when it comes to sports. I can watch football all day and night. I have about 5 or 6 Bengals jerseys, and a whole display case for my memorabila. I love love love watching UFC and collecting figurines. I also love to watch some college basketball and NBA playoffs.

5. While we are on collecting, I also love to collect DVDs. I have soooo many, and some still haven't been opened! Sad, I know. I also just started collecting elephant figurines. I love love love elephants. I also collect loads and loads of books, and haven't read most of them. Wow, I sure am wasting my money on collecting things, most of which I don't even use!
Me in front of my DVD and book collection - since then I have separated my book storage from my DVD storage because they both are ever-growing

6. I am so messy. I don't want to be! It's just a part of me. I am always wanting to be cleaner in my head, but it just doesn't come to fruition. I guess I would rather be spending my time watching reality tv (again, see #1) or cooking.

7. I want like 5 kids! But I am so scared to actually start having kids! I didn't have any younger siblings, didn't babysit really, so I have NO experience with kids. I mean none. I wouldn't know what to do if my baby were crying, sick, etc. I don't know how to hold a baby. I don't know how to change a diaper. So basically I am like a man when it comes to babies also! I am worried that I will fail at it. And I just want to be the best possible mother I can be. So I keep putting it off because I am still searching and waiting for the "right" answers so that I feel like I am prepared to raise a child for the rest of my (and his/her) life. I still feel like a child myself! But seriously if I want to have like 5 kids (ok, maybe that will change after the first one), then we better get started soon!

8. I would love to go on The Amazing Race and travel the world that way! At one point, I was so serious about it that I was prepared to take Spanish lessons (and possibly other language lessons) so that I would be prepared when I was in a foreign country. Plus I really felt in my head that PJ and I had a good chance of being selected for the show - the fact that we are an interracial couple. I had never seen a white guy and black girl couple on the show before, so I thought that we would stand out in the casting. They like to do different kinds of pairs.... gay couples, elderly couples, brothers/sisters, father/daughter, friends, etc. But now the interracial couple role has been filled (thanks alot Ericka & Brian!  Just kidding! - see pic below) in season 15. Damn damn damn! There goes my dream.

 AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST......

9. I don't like sushi. I just don't get it.


Hope you liked getting to know me a little better!

No comments:

Post a Comment