Pages

.

Menu Planning - Week of 1/3/11

Ok so several of the items from last week's menu plan are rolling over into this week. Why? Because we ate far too much take-out food last week, that's why! So, with it being the new year what better way to get my life on track than to pick back up on my menu planning?! Definitely not gonna let some of those delicious-sounding recipes pass me by, so this week we really hope to make two of Cassie's recipes since we didn't last week. Tis good to recycle :)


Monday 1/3/11:  leftover Zuppa Toscana (which by the way, was AMAZING!!! Thanks, Reeni!) with garlic bread or leftover mac and cheese

Tuesday 1/4/11:  Chicken Caesar Wraps

Wednesday 1/5/11:  BBQ Beef Shepherds Pie

Thursday 1/6/11:  Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf

Friday 1/7/11:  Chicken w/ mushrooms and cheese


Linky time!!!  Join me for Menu Plan Monday at I'm An Organizing Junkie !! Thanks, and come again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment