Pages

.

Restaurant Review: Roosters Wings in Springdale


We and my mama ventured over to Roosters right next to Springdale Cinema de Lux after we finished up a movie.

It's a casual, family type restaurant with large wooden booths. Nothing fancy about it.

I'm a wing girl, but I tend to be disappointed in wings at restaurants. They are usually soggy, not saucy enough, or slimy skin. But these, these were some good wings. Crispy skin with a nice flavored buffalo sauce. I ordered the 5 count traditional wings ( $3.99). I'd order these bad boys again!



















To go with them, I had some of their Cheese Wedges ($2.79), topped with spicy cheese and bacon bits. Not high quality or anything... the cheese is a liquidy spicy processed cheese, but I still enjoyed them.



















This wasn't the best place I've been to in awhile, but it was decent. I won't rush to go back, but if mama and me are ever at the movies and need a quick place to eat, we'd consider Roosters again.

Peace, and bacon grease!





Roosters on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment