Pages

.

Where in the World is Natashya KitchenPuppies Going?

If you said Ohio, you are right!

I am heading off to the 3rd Annual Behind The Paw Blogger Summit in beautiful downtown Dayton Ohio.

Dayton is just north of Cincinnati, and all I know about that area I learned from these guys.


Also that they eat chile on top of spaghetti. Which sounds awesome.



But Ohio is also the home of P&G Pet Care, and I will be touring Iams and Eukanuba and learning about new advancements in pet nutrition.

If you have any questions you'd like me to pass on to the others involved, send me an email! My contact info is on the left hand sidebar.

Here's what I'll be doing:

Looks fun and informative! 

A quote from one of last year's attendants:
The “Behind the Paw” Influencer Summit at P&G Pet Care was an event of the highest caliber. The doors were wide open for all of us to observe, ask questions, and learn about pet nutrition, and meet the dogs and cats that live at the Pet Health and Nutrition Center. Equally interesting to me was the tour of the Leipsic Plant where the dry kibble is made. The standards in place far exceed the USDA requirements ensuring the pet food is of the highest quality. Putting faces to the Iams and Eukanuba brands and knowing that everyone we met loved their pets as much as we love our own really added to the overall positive experience.
So let me know if there is anything specific you would like me to ask. I'll do my best to get your answers for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment