Pages

.

Menu Planning - Week of 8/22/11

Sorry I skipped the menu plan last week (did you even notice?), but I was in the middle of writing it and I got very sick, and stayed sick for at least 3 days, so I never got around to finishing my menu plan for the week! Bummer. But I'm back in business.

This week's menu plan is gonna have to be a little different, tailored towards my poor fiancee's inability to eat anything besides soup and omelets really. He had 4 wisdom teeth pulled and wants to avoid getting any food stuck in there that could cause dry socket, or just cause pain while eating! Hmm.... that means it's gonna be all about the soup this week. Some of these soup recipes are obviously gonna have chunks of food in them, so he will try to eat them and if not then he'll just enjoy the liquid part.



Tuesday 8/23/11:  Broccoli Cheddar Soup

Wednesday 8/24/11:   Cream of Mushroom Soup

Thursday 8/25/11:  French Onion Soup

Friday 8/26/11:  Baked Potato Soup

Saturday 8/27/11:  Zuppa Toscana 

Sunday 8/28/11:  Fresh Corn Chowder




Here's to a week filled with soups :) And I'm not complaining!

 
Peace, and bacon grease!


No comments:

Post a Comment