Pages

.

Thin Mints Milkshakes


This month is filled with greats!

 















PJ's birthday was March 7th, mine is March 24th, Easter is March 31st, spring arrives this month, AND March 17th is St. Patty's Day. What an awesome month, if I may say so myself.

This week I'm celebrating the upcoming holiday by bringing you some St. Patty's Day treats. All week long! Well, Thursday I'm participating in a challenge so that won't be St. Patty's Day-related. But my other posts will. So if you're looking for some last minute green/mint/Irish goodies, this is the spot to be.

 
















I'm weird for many reasons, I'll admit. I pick at my food. It takes me like an hour to eat dinner. I cry on reality shows, but love to watch UFC fighting and gory scary movies. I don't like to drink after people, even my mom and PJ! 

But the weird thing about me that is relevant for today is that I dislike mint for the most part, except when it comes to York Peppermint Patties, and Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies. So I dislike mint, but I like mint. Whatever kinda sense that makes.


























So yeah, I like Thin Mints. And I like this Thin Mints Milkshake.  I think yall will too!

 






















Thin Mints Milkshake
ever-so-slightly adapted from Your Homebased Mom
  • 2 cups vanilla or vanilla bean ice cream 
  • 1 cup milk
  • 6 Thin Mint cookies + more for garnish 
  • Whipped cream for topping
Blend all ingredients in a blender. Top with crushed Thin Mints for garnish.

Printable Recipe  
 
























Nothing says St. Patty's Day like mint-flavored beverages.

Only thing that could make this cooler would be if it were green!! 
 
 























Stay tuned for more St. Patty's Day goodies throughout the week!


Peace, and bacon grease!


No comments:

Post a Comment